Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A Personal Letter to Siblings (an open letter to everyone else)

Mmmmmm. Almond. I love that smell. I finally found Jergens lotion in that fragrance about a year ago. I guess they just started making it again with that fragrance. It does bring back happy memories.

The Country Bunny Bath and Body fragrance that is the closest to that almond smell is probably the Oatmeal Milk and Honey. It has a yummy scent. You'll be able to try out all the products in that scent, b/c I ordered a Country Bunny Bath and Body Premium Product Set for Momma in that fragrance.

I really love this stuff! lol. So, I kind of went out on a limb and bought Mom the entire Country Bunny Bath and Body Premium Product Set. I'm hoping she's as excited about it as I am. (I'm sure she'll love all the products. I just wish I could have seen her before I ordered it, so she could have smelled all the fragrances and picked her favorite).

Yesterday when I called to order, I discussed with the Country Bunny Bath and Body customer service person which fragrance to choose. I wasn't sure which one to send.

She said a lot of people in our parents' generation like the Oatmeal Milk and Honey because it reminds them of the almond lotions they remember. I think that the positive reaction to the almond scent is not limited to only one generation. We all love that smell, too.

But, she's right about why it is popular. It brings back happy memories. (A neighbor and friend who smelled the Country Bunny Bath and Body Oatmeal Milk and Honey Lotion Bar last week said the same thing. It reminded her of happy childhood memories.)

Yesterday, two back-ordered items arrived. I didn't even know I was supposed to have them. They were items for my Country Bunny Bath and Body starter kit.

One of the items was the bonus buy Country Bunny Bath and Body Kiwi Cooler Suncare Tote. It is available for purchase for only $10 to any person who buys $35 of Country Bunny Bath and Body products. (That's easy to do! The hard part is deciding what NOT to buy!)

The other back-ordered item that arrived was the Country Bunny Bath and Body Satin Shea Body Butter in the Sugar Sweet Pea fragrance. I had not picked the Sugar Sweet Pea fragrance as one of my favorites when I'd smelled the little fragrance sample. But, when I put the Sugar Sweet Pea Satin Shea Body Butter on my hands, ohhhhhh! lol. It smelled wonderful.

I'm thinking of buying myself the entire Country Bunny Bath and Body Premium Product Set in the Sugar Sweet Pea fragrance. If I do, I'll bring it home when I visit and y'all can all try all of my Country Bunny Bath and Body Sugar Sweet Pea items, too (as well as trying all of Momma's Country Bunny Bath and Body Oatmeal Milk and Honey items).

The Country Bunny Bath and Body Premium Product Set has one of everything that comes in that fragrance. Now that I've tried almost all the different types of Country Bunny Bath and Body products, I WANT one of all of them! lol. Now that I've tried them all I want to USE them all. They're so neat.

I think I'm going to sell a lot of this stuff, because it's so wonderful. I like it so much I can't stop talking about it. I finally used the Country Bunny Bath and Body Salt Scrub for the first time today. I washed my hands with it. Now, I'm wanting to use it on my entire body once in awhile. (Oh, one suggested use for the Country Bunny Bath and Body Salt Scrub is to put a tiny bit under the running water when drawing a bath. It felt so good on my hands when I used it today. I bet it does feel good in a warm bath.)

I'm already planning to do the spa treatment with y'all when we see each other this summer! It's what you do at the start of a Country Bunny Bath and Body Spa Party (hostess party).

You have the guests wash their hands using the Country Bunny Bath and Body Shower Gel (1/4 gel to 3/4 water in the special dispenser bottle!), then wash their hands with the Country Bunny Bath and Body Salt Scrub. After that, pat one of the hands dry and barely pat dry the other.

With the still-moist hand, liberally rub in the Country Bunny Bath and Body Satin Shea Body Butter. Then, wrap that hand in a hot (wet and wrung out) paper towel and then in plastic wrap.

Leave it until the towel cools and remove the wrapping. Compare the two hands.

(For our family spa party, we will do both hands! The one-handed spa treatment, something they call 'the lobster claw' is to let people compare one hand with the other and see how wonderful the treated hand feels.The treated hand comes out so much softer than the other hand people ask, "Will you do my other hand, too?")

To finish, use the Country Bunny Bath and Body Lotion Bar to seal in the moisture (with beeswax, plant oils and vitamin e).

That's why I want ALL the products in my favorite fragrances. :) And, I didn't even mention the spritzer or the body silk. The Country Bunny Bath and Body Linen and Body Spritzer is for body or sheets. It's light and provides a light fragrance. The Country Bunny Bath and Body Body Silk Lotion is very thin and light. Just a tiny bit can cover an entire arm or leg. It is as thin and light as the Country Bunny Bath and Body Satin Shea Body Butter is thick and creamy.

After you try all these things, you'll be like grandparents who greet the grandchildren first or children who ask "What did you bring me?" when a parent returns from a business trip. And after you try all these things, from then on, you'll be looking to see what new Country Bunny Bath and Body items I've brought you this time! :)

And, that will be just fine with me!

See you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home