Friday, April 22, 2005

Finally!!! (Thank you, Blogger tech support!!)

The other night, I was up much of the night creating this new blog, writing my first entry, and setting up my profile. Somewhere in the midst of that, I changed some things in the profile and didn't keep track of what I had done. That was not good.

When, I tried to publish my first entry,
www.blogger.com said I had to sign in again. When I tried to sign in again, it said my blog did not exist. No!No!No!No!

I sent a note to the blogger tech support people, but I didn't expect much from such a huge company. I didn't think my little blogging problem would really be their concern.

I was wrong. Not only did a tech support person respond to my distress. He followed through, asking questions and doing research, until I was reunited with my missing blog.

Thank you!!! I appreciate your help!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home