Saturday, April 23, 2005

Sitemeter joins the blog

I don't see it yet, but soon there should be a little sitemeter icon at the bottom of the window.

I'd like to see the number of visitors grow. :) It's fun to think someone has stopped by for a visit. If you do stop by, please say 'Hi!' in the comments.

I'd love for you to visit
my store. Each person who has purchased something has told me they love the products and they want to order more.

Each one purchased something different, but so far, it looks like the lotion bars are everyone's first favorite. After trying and buying a lotion bar, each person has said she wants to buy another one. (So far, only women have purchased Country Bunny Bath and Body products from me).

Men, please know you are welcome here. We have two fragrances that were created especially for you. They both have a very manly scent, very masculine. A woman who smelled the samples of the masculine scents, said, "This smells like a man." Then, she told one of my male classmates, "If you were wearing this, I'd be all over you." He said, "hmmm".

Things that make you go "hmmmm".
Country Bunny Bath and Body products for men.

6 Comments:

At Sunday, April 24, 2005 6:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey--your first comment! Hope this takes off. I'll buy something soon and tell all my friends. CHS

 
At Monday, April 25, 2005 1:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! Thanks! :)

 
At Tuesday, May 03, 2005 8:20:00 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Hey! This is me - Bobbi (most people know me by Barbara now though -0 new life, new name mentality, I guess :)).

I like your blog, and I desparately want one of the lotion bars RIGHT NOW!! :) Nurses aren't the only people who wash their hands ever freakin' 2.37 minutes of the day - chefs do too! :) So my hands have practically no skin on them - all the skin has been replaced by something that resembles scales on a huge, scary reptile. Or maybe I was abducted by aliens and they replaced the skin on my hands with their own skin to see how it would fare in this world. Do ya' think? :) At any rate, as soon as there is enough money in my bank account to do so, I'm gonna try those lotion bars. And congratulatons on starting this blog. I'll keep reading...
Hugs,
Bobbi

 
At Tuesday, May 03, 2005 8:25:00 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Why is there a "delete comment" button and not an "edit comment" button? Is it because there's a button that says "Preview" and if you don't use it, and then notice that you've made about 14,489 grammatical/spelling errors, you'll know that noone cares to help you because you're too stupid to be alive? :)

Just wondering...
Bobbi

 
At Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bobbie!

It's great to see you! Thanks for reading my blog! And, thanks for leaving comments, too! :)

Deb

ps - I think there is no 'edit' button, because you can just go back to the place where you were typing and type some more (and, then click on 'preview' again and see if it looks better).

But, your entries look great just like they are. :)

pps - Oh!! and, in the preview box, it does give the options to 'edit' or 'publish'. :)

 
At Wednesday, May 04, 2005 11:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps - You are going to LOVE those lotion bars! lol. You'll probably be like me and want to keep them within reach everywhere you go. They smell good. They feel good. They repair roughness and cracks. They're pretty amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home