Monday, April 25, 2005

Reunions Not Visited

Joel skipped his 25th college reunion. I could identify.

This is the comment I left:

I've skipped all my reunions, too. I didn't even answer repeated requests for info for the many-years-later high school directory. I don't even like to send info to family directories. What's wrong with me?

I'm trying to practice being less reclusive and more social. :) That should be a joke, because I spend most of my time with other people. But, I am introverted by nature, and I enjoy time alone.

It all seems so ironic. After years of (feeling like I was) hiding away, I'm moving in career directions that require me to make use of the part of my personality that involves being warm and friendly while spending time with many people I do not know well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home