Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Introducing Myself to Ms. Julien's List

As the newest contributor to Julien's List, I was asked to introduce myself. This is what I wrote:

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

New Kid On the Block

I'm the new kid on this block. I feel like I'm the scrawny kid, or the little kid, among the heavyweights. No, I'm not talking about physical attributes! But, I'm delighted to be here.

I'm in the middle of a long stretch in school, working towards a career change. I realized a couple of years ago that it was time to think about going to nursing school. Since then, I've been taking prerequisites and corequisites. Now, I'm in my fourth week of a two-year program. Maybe saying that to more and more people will help me keep my eyes on the goal.

Ms. J has been asking when I'd be writing my introductory post. I asked if I could copy a recent post from my bunny blog, and she gave the okay.

Here's my post from yesterday on my blog:
(On Julien's List, I quoted my entry from yesterday. Here, just look below for my entry from yesterday.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home