Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The End of Politics As We Know It

The End of Politics As We Know It?

Okay, not really.

But I am moving my comments, links and quotes over to
Julien's List.

Well ... not moving existing comments, links and quotes ... but, future comments, links and quotes that are political in nature will appear where they belong, with other political commentary.

Henceforth (I just like the word, it invokes an image of a man in purple tights reading from a scroll held at arms length ... a good fairytale image), this blog shall be as it was originally intended.. a
BUNNY BLOG.

Well ... except for comments about medical things and whatever else comes to mind! ;)

But, for sure, my plan is to take my political views elsewhere.

This little Bunny Blog should be for
things that smell good and feel wonderful, not for politics (which doesn't smell good no matter what you believe).

I actually prefer to view the things that concern me politically as being about justice and morality. But, I know there are others, who believe differently than I, who believe they are the ones talking about what is right.


Fortunately, we citizens of these United States are all (most of us anyway) allowed to speak our minds without being arrested for it (most of the time anyway). There are exceptions to this, but to a large degree, it still exists.

I would like to see the day when we all can live with justice and mercy, compassion and acceptance, celebrating the diversity of the citizens of this great country and embracing and valuing our differences, knowing that in our understanding and acceptance of our differences we will find some of our greatest strengths.


When we, both individually and as a nation, learn to love and respect all of our people, then we will be caring for ourselves individually, and as a nation, in the greatest possible way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home