Saturday, September 10, 2005

Is It Just Me, or Does It Bother Other People, Too ...


Why is it that as soon as the photojournalists were banned from New Orleans, and not allowed to photograph the bodies or the retrieval of the bodies, there are suddenly LOTS of articles saying there are fewer bodies than expected? (Does "fewer bodies" = "not really as bad as people thought, so what are you complaining about?")

I hope the "fewer bodies" word coming out of the city is true. I hope more people escaped than has been feared.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, September 10, 2005 8:40:00 AM, Blogger jordanrep.com/10522 said...

More spam. It's like they have spies inside my computer. (There probably is some kind of spyware or virus I don't know about.)

These days, right after I put up a new post, a spammer's comment appears.

Here's the one just now (again, with the link to the spammer's site removed).

"... Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a proven and realistic site/blog. It pretty much covers proven and realistic related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)"

This one was selling a get rich quick scheme. I wish 'real people' (non spammers) with personal comments would comment! :)

 
At Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:20:00 AM, Blogger jordanrep.com/10522 said...

Gareth,

Thanks for the update. It's good to get information that I can believe is reliable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home