Monday, August 29, 2005

Pray for the People of New Orleans

Ms. Julien speaks from personal experience, reminding us to hold the people of New Orleans in our thoughts, prayers, and wishes for their safety and the safety of their city. She says,


I went through hurricane Andrew and lost everything I owned. I just recently went through Katrina (which was only a category I, but a very mean one at that). I am very, very scared about the situation in New Orleans area. There is not enough room for all the people who need shelter, and the safety of those crowding in the Super Dome is nebulous at best, as the stadium sits right near the river.

1 Comments:

At Monday, August 29, 2005 8:21:00 AM, Blogger The Educated Eclectic said...

Thanks for posting this! I hope everyone's thoughts are with the people of that coastal area, as they are in the midst of it right now...

Ms. Julien

 

Post a Comment

<< Home