Sunday, May 15, 2005

Google From Here


Hey, guess what?

You can scroll down to the bottom of this page, and type any ol' thing into the little box marked 'Google', and you can do your searches from here.

I'm not sure how it works except that I signed up with Google so they could put their little search box into my web log. The idea is that if some huge number of searches are done from my blog, they'll send me some money! lol. I had to give them my information and put their code into this blogger web site in order to have their little google search bar at the bottom of this page.

Since the amount they pay per search is probably less than a penny, and since they don't pay anything until a balance of $50 has accrued, I'm sure I'll never actually get a check from them. But, all your searching will make my stats go up, and it will feel good when I read the numbers for 'length of visit' and 'page views' on sitemeter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home