Saturday, September 03, 2005

WELCOME !!!


Welcome!

If you've come here because you typed in http://countrybunnybathandbody.blogspot.com , you've come to the right place. :)

This is my 'bunny blog'. This is the web log I created in order to talk about Country Bunny Bath and Body products. I do not work for the company. I am an Independent Representative. I'm number 7733 (If you call 1-877-66-BUNNY to order something, be sure to give them my number - Rep 7733.)

Most of my entries have been about my interest in the medical field and my experiences with paramedic school and the beginning of nursing school. Some of the entries are about Country Bunny Bath and Body products.

What about Country Bunny Bath and Body products? They're great! Once you use them, you won't want to use any other bath and body products. Some ingredients you will find in some of the CBBB products are: beeswax, aloe, shea butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, Vitamin E, and cocoa butter. (Some of the ingredients are in some products, and some are in others.) Country Bunny Bath and Body product ingredients do not contain petroleum products. The woman who developed the products created them to put on her children, so she has been careful to use high quality ingredients and create products that feel good and smell good.

If you want to read more about the Country Bunny products, please check out my letter to the Herland Sisters. If you'd like to read more of my adventures and feelings about medical things, please feel free to look through my archives (in sidebar to the right). The entries go back to mid-April 2005. If you'd like to explore my online store, you can click one of the 'bunny' icons in the sidebar, or just click here. I'd love for you to leave comments if you like a post. And, if you'd like to comment privately, Send Me A Note.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, September 03, 2005 1:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Saturday, September 03, 2005 1:30:00 PM, Blogger jordanrep.com/10522 said...

I removed a comment from 'Anonymous', because it looked like spam (with no name or info). Here's the comment,in case it wasn't spam, without the link.

Anonymous said...
Your blog was very informative.
I have a credit site/blog. It pretty much covers credit related stuff.
Check it out if you want to.

Saturday, September 03, 2005 1:24:11 PM

 
At Wednesday, November 23, 2011 12:20:00 AM, Blogger sasha said...

nice suggestions. day spa packages perth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home