Saturday, December 24, 2005

Joyous Noel

That's how I feel today, joyous and peaceful and contented. It's really nice. :)

I'm with family in NC having a perfectly lovely time. I feel so content and happy here with them this year that I'm noticing it repeatedly and making note of it internally. I don't know if things are extra good with them this year or if I've just been way more stressed than I had realized. Either way, it's nice to feel so relaxed. I've also had the opportunity, so far, to see three friends here. And, I'll get to see at least five more before going back to OK. So far, this visit has been filled with friends, family, laughter, children playing, books, music, photos, fire in the fireplace,good food and that surprising feeling of deeply joyful contentment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home